School of Chemical and Physical Sciences, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
There is no mobile phone reception in the NMR room. You can use the internal phone in case of an emergency to call security at 8888.
The extension number for the NMR room is x9501 and the external number is +64 4 463 9501
The marked button on the lab phone is a speed dial directly to my mobile in case of assistance or emergency.
Contact: Jan Vorster- NMR Facility Manager
- email: email@example.com
- Office: ext. 6525
- Mobile: 0211 59 57 55
- Office: LB004
A summery of the NMR specifications that occupy the NMR facility is as follows.
2-Channel 500MHz Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer type JNM-ECZ500S for routine analyses aimed towards 24/7 routine analyses.
- Inverse detection proton sensitive auto tuneable HC probe
- 64-sample waist-level Auto Sampler.
3-Channel 500MHz Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer, type JNM-ECZ500S for detailed analyses aimed towards Phosphorous X Nuclei decoupling.
- 5mm XPH broadband probe for P-X decoupling and a 500MHz Royal Probe
- Top-Loading 24 Sample Changer
- Variable temperature range from -120°C to +150°C
- Long Term variable temperature unit (-80C)
Cryo probe 600MHz Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer type JNM-ECZ600R
- 5mm FG/SC Auto Tune SuperCOOLCryogenic Probe and a 5mm FG/RO Digital Auto Tune Probe
- 64-sample waist-level Auto Sampler